Monday 1 April 2013

Timey-wimey

So it's been well over a year since I last published a post on here. I have to confess, I had an ulterior motive in setting up this blog in the first place - I was applying for a postgraduate degree in film and TV production, and wanted somewhere I could prove my ability to write and that I'd paid attention to TV and film. And it achieved that aim (with the exception of starting that sentence with 'And', just there)! I've been busy on that course for a while. So busy that I haven't posted.

I've had little need to, though. After the four posts I managed to squeeze out in December 2011 (blimey), I returned to university and watched very little TV worth writing about. Kieron Moore over at This is Good, Isn't It? always says exactly what I want to say about each new episode of Doctor Who anyway. I never expected to be much good at writing, so this was just an experiment on a whim - but as my course begins to wind down, I've started to build up the urge to write about TV and film for an audience other than an anonymous marker. I've also discovered an unfinished review of Rupert Goold's Macbeth with Patrick Stewart and Kate Fleetwood, televised in January 2011 and 2012 on BBC4/HD, ready to write out and publish - so there's a slow trickle of content coming. Stay tuned.

EDIT 2013-05-23: HAHAHA THAT TOTALLY HAPPENED.

No comments:

Post a Comment